Grandma, When I think of you I feel a great appreciation for all that you have done for your family and for mine. You have given us the great gift of the gospel by accepting the missionary's and the spirit they brought with them. I hope you are able to understand what a great blessing lies in store for you and for all of your posterity because you were so accepting. Not just cause we all of us have the gospel in our lives but also the influence you have been on us. When I thought that times were hard on my mission I had the blessing of being able to know the effect I could have on others, you and Grandpa inspired me in these times, you kept me going. Tirza and I love you and I know that Owen loves you.
I always remember going to your house in Gabbs NV and playing with everything, the 11 broken cars outside the trails around and through the yard. I remember being real careful in your Christmas room not to break anything but finding the toy cars laying around. I remember camping at McGee Creek and staying with your and Grandpa for weeks at a time, I remember the marshmallows you always had and sitting out by the campfire roasting them. Thank You Grandma for all the great memories you have given me and I hope you have a Happy Birthday!

We owe our happiness to you Grandma! Thanks for the gospel and all your love!
Comments