My Mother is the best in the world to me. There are so many sweet things she has done for me. I'am so glad that I've been able to do a small part in helping her out when she needs me to. I remember days of work and days of play. At saltton sea we would ride horse's all day,swim untill we could'nt move anymore. We had alot of fun and sunburn but it was allways a family event. Mom allways showed us love even when got into trouble, we knew mom and dad loved us. I feel blessed to have mom in my life so close the last 2 years or so. We have been able to go to the temple together and church. I thank her for the times she has given so much of herself ,taking care of us and showing of her love for us. She is a great example to me of unselfish love to everyone oarund her. I wish her the best b-day ever and many to come.


Love, allways Bruce

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Six

15th Great-GrandChild ....